World with Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rouge stats

4 posters

Go down

rouge stats Empty rouge stats

Post  rouge Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Name:rouge
Height:5"8
Weight:150

Appearence:(every thing shes wearing thats red is white and she wears a short pare of black shorts under the skirt)
rouge stats Assassin

(i also wear these boots and gloves instead of the ones in my apearance pic but the white desighn on these are stripes instead of the lines running down them)
rouge stats Weapon_2

Pet Species:demon tigerdragon king

Pet Name:shear kahn(the tiger in the jungel books name.i cant spell it verry well)

Pet Appearence: (hes the size of an ellaphant and a little bigger)
rouge stats Tigerdragon

(this is what he looks like when hes fighting a human or a smaller aponent.he removes the white jacket and revieals lardge white dragon wings with black stripes)
rouge stats WereTiger2

(he walks arround with me in this form only he also has lardge white and black striped dragon wings folded at his side and he can change his zise from normal tiger to lardge ellafant sized when needed)
rouge stats Tiger

(when we are on a mission or just walking threw a village he hides his demonic apearance by tunring allmost compleetly human.his tail is long enough that he wraps it arround his waste and makes it apear to be a belt.the chain around his neck grows out of his power as a result of a spell cast on him to bind him to his partner(me) and this is so i can controle him.he has a tendancy to be more agressive and evil in human form so if he gets to agressive or starts to act up i simply grab the chain and it sends a calming shot of my aura threw his mind to calm him.)
rouge stats Demon_Slave_by_Aede_chan

(this is the sword he uses to fight with when hes in his secand form)
rouge stats Paladinsword

How you met your pet:when my father died in the war takeing me back to the troops bace camp i was found in the thick woods by a mother dragon tiger demon.she took me in and raised me and after years of training and lurning to be the warrior i truley was ment to be i joind the fight for the planet.the one that found me had a son that grew up with me and we became partners and best friends aswell as siblings.when he became the king of his race we left the clan to help save the earth from the evil that now rules it.

History/Background:my family was split up when the war for the planet began.my father was a general that lead a troop into battle and never came back.my mother was never arround and was liveing the life of a stripper so bfour he left for war,my father took me from my mother and i went with him.every sence i could walk my father had ben takeing care of me.no babysitter ever would watch me.the war kept them all buisy and besides.i was a freak.i was born with the eyes of a tiger and the strange abillaty to read minds.this scared many people and so my father kept me a secret and after he died i was alone.my father died when he was takeing me back to the troops secret bace.i was 6 years old.i cryd and cryd for hours befour falling asleep on my fathers dead body.a few hours after nightfall i wake up to see a strange sight.a lardge female tiger with black and white striped dragon wings standing over me,dressing my wounds.only the tiger had a body like a humans.i knew this was a monster but for some reson i wasnt afraid,i felt at peace,at home with the tiger.soon she revieald her 6 year old son to me.we grew close like family and after a few years i truley felt like i was a tiger myself.the oldest tiger dragon demon,the tigerdragon king,told me that my spiret is the spiret of a tigers and that in my past life i might have ben a tiger myself.he hated all humans for killing and allmost wipeing out the tigers but he took pitty on me and traind me to fight like a demon tiger and to be as stealthy as a demon tiger.pretty soon,my tiger friends became my family and i two hated the humans.but as the war went on i kept my kind and human heart and could do no harm to the humans.when my brother,the tiger cub that belonged to the mother that saved me,became the tigerdragon king,he became my partner and decided that this war for the planet was to great for the humans to fight allone.he had heard of a few human warriors with animal partners that would fight togeather to protect and help regain controle of the earth,the rebellion,and so we left the safty of our clan and joind the fight to save the planet.on our travels we ourselves became labeld as part of the rebellion and after a terrabole night of fighting and running i figured out that some how i could controle shadows.im still trying to lurn to controle this power and its not verry strong but its because of my shadow power that we have managed to escape several dangers.

Personality:quiet,shy,strong willed,kind,helpfull,willing to fight,loves all animals and beasts,not verry comfertabole arround humans,verry confadent in battles,youl find out more when you get to know me.

Weapons:(i use this when my tiger isnt fighting and i carry it on my back)
rouge stats Paladinsword
rouge stats DragonHatchets
(these hang at my hips or across my butt hooked into the top of my skirt.)
rouge stats Claws
(this is a lot longer and has a gold blade at the end)
rouge stats 31NgENQuNTL_AA280_
(i also carry several little black and white kuni,shuriken,and black wire in the pouch on my belt)

Element:i can use theLight spell for healing but not verry often,my animal partner can controle TIME

Abilities:i have the power to manipulate minds and talk to people with my mind and sence i was not a full tiger dragon demon my mother tought me the spell to heal wounds,after a few years with the tigers i lurnt to use my mind to also speak to animals like the tiger dragon demons themselves.my animal partner has the abillaty to controle time.he can speed things up or slow them down,he can even go back a few hours in time to prevent things form happaning and move forward in time a few hours to make things happen.he can create a wall of time to use as a shield witch makes atacks pass threw the shield into anouther time,and he can freze people and aponents in time.

Last edited by rouge on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : im coming back and things need to change)
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Pet level: 2
Newest Ability Learned: time window
Health:
rouge stats Left_bar_bleue200/200rouge stats Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge

Back to top Go down

rouge stats Empty Re: rouge stats

Post  Hyuso Tyren Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:43 pm

Im going to roll for you since you havent rolled your roll yet. Hyuso Tyren carried out 1 launched of one Pet level roll :
rouge stats Dicerollhealth50-1
Hyuso Tyren
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Pet level: 100
Newest Ability Learned: Fusing with Tentei to become the God of all
Health:
rouge stats Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999rouge stats Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)

https://worldwithchaos.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:14 pm

umm,thanks but..i dont know how to do the rool thing.sorry.
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Pet level: 2
Newest Ability Learned: time window
Health:
rouge stats Left_bar_bleue200/200rouge stats Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:18 pm

lol its right under the sen thing when you post a reply
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Pet level: 3
Newest Ability Learned: Vortex of the soul
Health:
rouge stats Left_bar_bleue150/150rouge stats Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuso Tyren Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:20 am

Here is your second roll. Hyuso Tyren carried out 1 launched of one Pet level roll :
rouge stats Dicerollhealth50-1
Hyuso Tyren
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
rouge stats Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999rouge stats Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxguy Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:23 am

i wanna roll!!!!

Foxguy
Admin

Character sheet
Pet level: 50
Newest Ability Learned: Being fire god
Health:
rouge stats Left_bar_bleue5000/5000rouge stats Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuso Tyren Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:03 pm

-_-...fox...that was useless....AND FUNNY!!!!! but i deleted it...
Hyuso Tyren
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down