World with Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hyuso Tyren

Go down

Hyuso Tyren Empty Hyuso Tyren

Post  Hyuso Tyren Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:39 pm

Name: Hyuso Tyren

Height: 6'5"

Weight: 185

Appearence: Hyuso Tyren Calintz

God Mode Appearence: Hyuso Tyren Anime123

About God Mode:In God Mode Hyuso can control all elements masterfully and his 2 swords combine into a large one(shown in the picture) which he calls "Jouten Teishu". Also, his eyes glow pure white and there is a certain presence about him that you can tell that he is more pwoerful than any one you will ever meet. You can even see some of the power resinating off of him.

Pet Species: God Dragon

Pet Name: Tentei

Pet Appearence: Hyuso Tyren Dragon

How you met your pet: I was on a one-man attack against a camp of enemy Ashi-Rai and I freed a dragon that turned out to
be the first warrior pet that I eventually found out that I had a special connection with and I now trvel around with Tentei finding new Warriors and their pets,hoping to make a new rebellion to take back our world

History/Background: I was only a little kid when the world was taken over by the Ashi-Rai but now I am the a man who will do anything to destroy the evil group that took over our world.

Personality: They both love to be expressive but they can be serious when it comes to serious meetings and battles.

Weapons: He carries two swords. One is named tentei,after his dragon pet, and the other is named chishio.
Hyuso Tyren Exotath%20Sword%20Art

Element: He can control all elements since he is so experienced with his pet

Abilities: We can do almost anything together. Some of the most impressive things are; we can control some of the most hard moves of each element,we can track anything from miles and miles away. We can use magic while still far away from each other,and we can communicate through our minds as well as out loud

(All moves kisted below can be used by Hyuso and Tentei)
Shadow Move:Shadow Dispell;Takes everyone around me out of the shadow realm and to the location of my choicve instead of where they came down from.
Light Move:Sorrounding Light;Makes light come from every direction destroying al shadows and forcing the shadow users out of their shadow realm
Water Move:Tital Wave;A massive tital wave come over and destroys everything in its path and puts out all fire attacks
Fire Move:Fire Wave;A huge wave of fire erupts shopting all around engulfing everythng that steps near it. When it passes over a shadow,it destroys rthe shadow and sets whoever was in the shadow on fire
Earth Move: Diamond wall; An unbreakable diamond wall that cannot be broken no matter wat hits it even if it i a tital wave or a Fire wave.
Air Move: Wind Pump; A pump of air comes through the mouht and can break some of the strongest earthen stones made by some of the strongest earth users,if you are strong in this technique
Ice move: Ice Shard: Crystal like,unbreakable ice shards are sent flying at the opponent and after they hit/miss the opponent they melt away.
Time Move: Time dismemberment; Time stops and only I and my draogn tentei can move freely and this can only hols as long as the user is not far from whee he started the spell

Last edited by Hyuso Tyren on Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hyuso Tyren
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Pet level: 100
Newest Ability Learned: Fusing with Tentei to become the God of all
Health:
Hyuso Tyren Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Hyuso Tyren Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)

https://worldwithchaos.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Hyuso Tyren Empty Re: Hyuso Tyren

Post  Hyuso Tyren Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:00 pm

Chek out my god mode
Hyuso Tyren
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Pet level: 100
Newest Ability Learned: Fusing with Tentei to become the God of all
Health:
Hyuso Tyren Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999Hyuso Tyren Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)

https://worldwithchaos.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down