The New Tentei Base

Page 6 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 27  Next

Go down

Re: The New Tentei Base

Post  Sakuyami on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:18 am

*Tsuki flies through the very high up in the sky with Dinishia sitting sideways on her back looking down at the ground looking for her companions.*
Tsuki:you see them?
Nope....I'm going down...
Tsuki:That's far...
I know..*She smiles sliding off her back diving through the sky.Her eyes flash green and a tree begins growing under herand causes a large amount of rumbling on the ground.It grows into a huge tree standing out from the others and falls onto the leaves and Tsuki swoops down landing on a branch.*
Tsuki:You're too much Dinishia..*Dinishia smiles and gets up jumping down the tree.*
Sakuyami

Character sheet
Pet level: 2
Newest Ability Learned: She furthered her ability to move through trees to things made from the littlest bit of earth!
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael on Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:27 pm

*They resurface and Mike and ace both teleport to a secret spiders nest.* Hmm.....
Michael

Character sheet
Pet level: 25
Newest Ability Learned: Shadow web
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe on Wed Dec 31, 2008 2:40 pm

* i stand there then i do a quick few ancient Egyptian signs with my body then i open my mouth* Dragon blast!! * a hell dragons fire burst out of my mouth incenerating the building then as i see rouge out of the corner of my eye i tell my dragon to go get her and kahn* woo i think i burned my tongue. * i slowly get back into werewolf form*
Crusoe

Character sheet
Pet level: 3
Newest Ability Learned: Vortex of the soul
Health:
150/150  (150/150)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge on Wed Dec 31, 2008 10:55 am

*falls to the floor with a thud and moans a little as i sit up,rubbing my head,and i quickly stand and yell*COWARDS...COME OUT AND FACE ME.....YOU SORRY SON OF A SWINE...I SWEAR ILL GET YOU FOR THIS!*i then run out side and quickly start runing back to the bace trying to find every one*
rouge

Character sheet
Newest Ability Learned: time window
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael on Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:51 pm

*Appearing to be chewing something tough Michael stands up from being over hunched over some large unidentifiable item. Looking back at Ace who was sucking the bodily fluids of some small human child Mike just grinned as he looked back down at the body he was eating half of the face eaten away along with a good sized chunk of the childs neck missing he then heard a slight thud as familiar scents appeared to catch both of their noses.*
Ace: Is that them?....
Michael: Yup.....I opt we wash off in that water fall over there they're all most likely tracking us by scent so we should get rid of it....
Ace: And the girl?.....I thought you were gonna kill her?
Michael Nah with what you implanted the trap is set......We're both gonna be fathers Ace...you should feel happy after the last batch of kids you had....
Ace: Shut up and give me kiba...*Mikes complying takes a long katana strapped to his back and throws it over to Ace who catches it in response they both then jump into the waterfall yelling in excitement as they plummeted down to the bottom of the fall rinsing themselves clean. Back at Rouges situation she feels a slight push in her back then stomach before the cocoon "mysteriously" gives away and causes her to fall to the hard wood floor she then hears both Michaels and Aces voices "Run along young one." both appearing to be talking in a whisper.*
Michael

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:27 pm

*lands on the ground* damn, I can't smell it anymore
Genesis22

Character sheet
Newest Ability Learned: earth bending
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge on Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:18 pm

*has run out of perfume and is coughing a little more and is still struggling to get free but this time im strugling more to reach a small sharp blade in my skirt.i finally manage to reach it and i pull a 5 inch long solid dimond dagger out of my skirt and i begin to try and cut away te webbing im stuck in.it dimond dagger has a verry sharp dragon scale tip and a dragon scale handel so eventually after a few hours of trying,i do manage to dig an inch deep gash into the webbing befour the perfume smell makes me pass out.the hole time i was spraying the perfume kahn was tracking me by air in his lardge dragon tiger form.the sword tightly clitched in his teeth.the air draws the sent of the perfume to his nose and with a oud growel and snarel he rushes tword it,getting closer and clser every secand.however,the sent is also being carried to that horibole monsters nose aswell,the strong sent of black roses can be smelld for miles and no doubt the spider and his partner arent even that far away*
rouge

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:32 pm

* i slowly morph into my human form once more* thats better its still strong though
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
150/150  (150/150)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 5:03 pm

*picks up the scent of a strong perfume* hey do you smell that
Shiro:yeah
follow that scent *I say as we're up in the air looking for rouge*
Genesis22

Character sheet
Newest Ability Learned: earth bending
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe on Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:03 pm

*continues flying and now the perfume scent was even stronger than ever and it was beginning to burn my nose alittle then i cough* Cresheka whens the next time you evolve? Cresheka: i really dont know.. well that scent is now so strong... Me: i know... * i finally reach rouge with that scent so powerful i fall backwards some* there *cough* she is
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
150/150  (150/150)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge on Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:54 am

*is struggeling boath to get free of my web cacoon,and to breathe as i spray a massive amount of black rose perfume i keep in the pack arround my waste that i can hardly reach.i cough a little as i spra more and more and breathe in the fumes and say*
god i cant stand this piss smell,ill kill that ugly arss spider if i ever get me hands arround his....what ever spiders have for a neck!.*coughs a few more times and keeps spraying as i struggle to get free*
rouge

Character sheet
Health:
200/200  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:18 pm

* after i heal Cresheka he begins to shed his skin and begins to grow* resheka can it be? Cresheka: Yes young master it is time for me. * Cresheka soon grows to a massive size and his body begins to shift and make a different body form* Cresheka: yes i have reached my first stage of Adult hood. * now Cresheka looks like this: * i stand there amazed for a few minutes then i continue tracking them down*
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
150/150  (150/150)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:08 pm

* as soon as i see the cocoon burst i rush over to Cresheka and heal it while still sniffing out the fiend* the very faint smell of urine blood salt and now a new smell...i wonder...it smells like...perfume? What the? *shakes head then as soon as i completely heal Cresheka i now get into my phoenix form and start to fly towards the very faint scent*
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
150/150  (150/150)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe on Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:06 pm

( read my stats once more case closed)
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
150/150  (150/150)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael on Fri Dec 26, 2008 1:30 pm

* He and Ace smile before they both say "Boom" and the cocoon on Cresheka's back expands rapidly before exploding right on his back wounding it slightly at the city Ace and Michael look at the real rouge on the sealing tightly repelled by a mass of shadow webbing.*.....hmm.....You Hungry Ace?
Ace: Yeah...
Michael

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael on Fri Dec 26, 2008 12:27 pm

(*Sighs.*....Crusoe you misread my post....Trust me I've read your stats I know you can fly if YOU! would have read my last post more clearly you would know that I was talking about you all a sudden "new" claw ability...So like I said before please explain it in proper English and without it sounding totally God Modish ^_^))
Michael

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:45 am

*continues running then i all of a sudden reach up trying to catch whats creating that awfukl new scent while im still running aimlessly because the two scents mixed together* Gaaarrhh!! wich is the fiend and which is the other??
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
150/150  (150/150)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe on Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:44 am

(*smiles* Someone hasnt read my stats. since the first day here i could always fly. second i guess. ill just improvise from here. my flying isnt unfair it says in my stats ( Was in an experiment headed by my parents it came out a success and now i have wings of an angel but over time my fire power got massive control and then i became a phoenix) ill improve *smiles once more*)
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
150/150  (150/150)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael on Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:35 pm

(Wait.....first say that again in proper English with more explanation because if you would have read my post thoroughly you would have seen ALL! of you claws hit the shadow ace which exploded that explosion would have no doubtingly sent the light weight things a good distance away from my position so explain it more clearly without it sounding completely god modding second how can you just all of a sudden have a new ability on the fly?....that's unfair ^_^))
Michael

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DillButt64 on Thu Dec 25, 2008 7:07 pm

*whilst im still slashing at trees with my large axe cater falls out of the tree im about to cut down and says* hey the spider guy you missed is still some where near by maybe you should see the leader and talk to him
me:whatever man *and i go to hyuso all quick like by slowing down time* whats goin down now man

DillButt64

Character sheet
Pet level: 1
Newest Ability Learned:
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe on Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:10 pm

(*smiles* my claws(Talons now) have a unique special ablility to track down my last attacka nd they multiply thus sticking everything within a 200 foot radius sticking you and ace in secret locations now in your blood track ^^ have a nice day)
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
150/150  (150/150)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:22 pm

(( Um Crusoe.....that claw kinda struck a shadow ace so how do we still have it O.o?....*
Michael

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe on Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:00 pm

*looks at the body then i decide to cut it from the tree i shoot my claws once more catching the body and putting it on my dragons back then the claws that shot out come back to my paw* they still have my claws. * i focus alot of energy into my paw then the claws that struck them return except one that i decided to leave there* Hmm. * i start running again tracing my claw then i smile* no matter how many times they try i wont stop tracking them in some way * i look over to the body* somethings not right. but ill worry about it later. time for flying. * my werewolf transformation wears off then i jump turning into a phoenix and my werewolf claw turns into a talon*
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
150/150  (150/150)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael on Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:42 pm

*The claws appears to strike Ace......a very black ace that explodes with great power knocking out a good sized chunk of the area around them smoke and dust shrouding Michael and Ace's position from both the original trackers and the new ones. But when everything clears Rouge is seen supposedly fully wrapped in webbing shrouding her body from view appears to be hanging from a branch by a single thread of spider silk with the words written in black webbing "Too late fellas she's dead she tasted delicious though." on he chest Michael and Ace having teleported a couple hundred miles away to another city but something seems to be off with the frame of the body in the cocoon.*

((Rouge don't post yet until my next post thanks note guys that I said "Supposedly" I'll be impressed if you guys figure it out rule 1 about checking stuff out!.*
Michael

Character sheet
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuso Tyren on Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:54 pm

*i notice him notice us but not see us and whisper to tentei*Dammit tentei! When is the last time you showered?
Tentei:...O.O....2 weeks ago...
very nice...very nice...*we continue to follow*
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Pet level: 100
Newest Ability Learned: Fusing with Tentei to become the God of all
Health:
9999999/9999999  (9999999/9999999)

View user profile http://worldwithchaos.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down