World with Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training

Post  Foxguy Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:52 am

fine then its time for a full power fight..... *i take of the necklace with the yin yang symbol and you notice my power rapidly increasing and i seem to apear behind you and i punch you into a wall then a small ball apears in my hand* this technique is called a super nova.....it will kill or almost kill you...

Foxguy
Admin

Character sheet
Pet level: 50
Newest Ability Learned: Being fire god
Health:
Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Back to top Go down

Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training

Post  Crusoe Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:27 pm

maybe but i shall never give up * i place my left palm out and i absorb the attack then i place my right palm out and i reverse the attack launching the attack back at Zakku then i stomp on the ground channeling my emotions onto my palm then i launch it* Black fire Vortex! * the fire turns into a vortex then it goets so hot it becomes a deathly black* Zakku as liong as i can breathe i will not and i cannot give up
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Pet level: 3
Newest Ability Learned: Vortex of the soul
Health:
Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxguy Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:03 am

i grab ground and magma comes up and blocks all attacks* i have mastered all areas of fire. there is no chance of you winning... *i open my mouth and magma shoots out heading at you*

Foxguy
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5000/5000Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:24 pm

*i look around me to see im surrounded by flames* uh-oh *i look up and i see an opening slowly closing then before it closes i jump through and i see Zakku i grunt and i land on the ground trying to pull forth a great power but now isnt the time so i just get up* Zakku i must learn so i will try what you told me * i open the back of my shirt and place my swords on my sides then as my wings come forth a begin to fly around Zakku in circles each time i am creating a great flame then on my last run i am at the bottom* Closing! * i launch i fireball to close up the giant ball of flame*
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxguy Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:42 pm

i jump into the air dodging all attacks* attack in a 360 degree to hit like this..... *i make a fire ball around you and close it in*

Foxguy
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:37 pm

* opens my palm to catch all the fire balls* Kick of flame! * i roundhouse kick Zakku and a giant path of fire erupts from my toes and it flares towards Zakku then as the wind blows i seem to look as if its swaying my body but it just helps me breathe and focus better* Fire arrow of hell *i pull out one of Creshekas many fans and i throw it at Zakku behind my path of flame the gang lights up on fire as soon as it touches the flame*
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxguy Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:22 pm

good good....you are learning....but try a little harder...dont hold back... *kicks your fireball adding more energy to it and launches it back at you then shoots fire balls rapidly behind it*

Foxguy
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:06 pm

* i hold my arm out without even looking at Cresheka* Please sit down next to my belongings Cresheka * He walks next to my objects then i pull out my twin blade swords and my armor changes to clothes for more flexibility i put my swords in thier hilts on my back and i launch a giant fire ball out of my hand* I beleive manipulating fire A.K.A Bending is use of the soul as well as the body. correct me if im wrong
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training - Page 2 Empty Zakku VS Cursoe/Crusoe Training

Post  Foxguy Fri Dec 12, 2008 4:02 pm

II stand there with the ten fire whips ready to fight* no pets.....if we had pets then i would win without doubt... *i look at shikaru and he nods and sits*

Foxguy
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2