World with Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Tentei Base

+5
Foxguy
Genesis22
Sakuyami
Brickwall
Hyuso Tyren
9 posters

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Empty Re: The New Tentei Base

Post  DillButt64 Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:42 pm

*still breaking trees* man im really bored

(guys slow down jesus x_x)

DillButt64

Character sheet
Pet level: 1
Newest Ability Learned:
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:40 pm

go..go to hell you slime...even,even if i did know a damm thing about the leeders plans...i wouldnt tell you.iv spent my life looking for the rebellion to join it,i stole and distroyed several plans and army baces on the way...iv ben tortured,threatend,burnd.... wouldnt talk to you or that disgusting eaght leged freak,even if you were going to kill me*seys all this weekley but seys it with a strong tone of voice as i sit up and stare at the ground,not looking at eather spider,or you*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Pet level: 2
Newest Ability Learned: time window
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200/200The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:36 pm

*He sighs before he inject her with something then takes the syringe out of her hip.* That is spider Cercruciam....a pain killer that should help the pain........Ace you done with the windows
Ace: Yeah....
Me: Now miss.....one more term....you will give me the answers or the things you hate will slowly start to fill this room up....I personally detest my fear so I know if I was in a room full of it and all I had to do was just talk I'd talk so girl....if it takes 1 spider at a time then so be it....* A chubby looking spider crawls up from the hole in the floor and starts to chat with ace.* Now I'm going to ask you a question....when are you planning the attack?...today?.....if so what time?
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Pet level: 25
Newest Ability Learned: Shadow web
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue100/100The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:33 pm

what happened here?
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Newest Ability Learned: earth bending
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue200/200The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:29 pm

*finding myself tied up makes me even more pissed but the splitting headace i have from hitting the tree and loseing a good amount of blood from the head wound,makes me to week to do much argueing.on top of that the rank smell of the spiders pee is allmost to strong for me to stay awake.after a few secands of smelling it i cant help but lean over to the right side of my chair and barf.after than i juts kinda sit there,my head limply hanging to the side and i manage to mumble the words*s..screw you.
*then i smile a little and close my eyes feeling the pain in my head growing and moaning a little because of it*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:26 pm

(I was changing it while you were posting)
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:20 pm

*When she wakes up she looks up at him and she smells the faint smell of pee around her but much stronger she then sees she's tied to a chair with him sitting cross legged in front of her. Smirking too himself he looks at her before standing and cutting on the light in the room showing Ace spitting some webbing onto the cabins windows.* Now little missie I'm going to ask you some questions......after I'm done you speak there is no you speak while I speak if you do I......well I don't know what I'm going to do.....but it's not going to be nice.
Ace: Ooooh scary big man what's next you're going to paint her nails?
Me: Shut up!.......anyway this is more than needed but I wanted you to understand the seriousness of this situation.....your friends they're not coming your pet?.....he's not coming either you see that pee smell you smell that's aces.....which is masking your scent right now....*He points to a large hole in the floor board.* This cabin is encased.....in webbing if they somehow find us I'm going to be gone....but You're coming with us and we're going to do this all over again......do you understand?.....note I am not going to hurt you....just need some answers.....

((Gene I teleported.))
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:11 pm

*I come out of the field* okay whats with all the noise, you guys are seriously getting on my nerves

Last edited by Genesis22 on Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:10 pm

*kahn arrived a few secands to late and quickly starts to fly after the spider and his rider,carrying the sword we share in his hands as he flys after us*
kahn:ROUGE!GIVE HER BACK YOU SORRY EXCUSE FOR A DEMON!*he seys this in a half roar half growel and he looks just as fearce as the bloody tiger man in my stats*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:03 pm

*He looks back at her then down at Ace.*.....You still hungry?
Ace: Yeah......
Me: Then it's feeding time.....*Ace with haste wraps her into a cocoon of webbing. and pulls her onto his back with mike holding onto her so she doesn't fall off the three of them disappear in the shadows.**
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:59 pm

*as i fly off the spider into a tree i scream and land like a ton of pathetic and ignorent looking bricks.passing out from the impact,cracking my head,and looking absolutly stupid*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:55 pm

what is going on out there?!
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:53 pm

*As she plants her foot into his pets back she doesn't get the result she was looking for instead of making him tumble she sprains her ankle due to the strength of his exoskeleton and her own strength sensing something on his back he lifts up his sack and basicallty flails her with it making her fly into a tree.* Ay!....
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:50 pm

*studies my most famous prized and also favorite possession* it holds the secret to life. but how am i gonna activate it? only the elder of the clan that made this know how to activate it. *sighs and goes to my bed then i jump out to see rouge still out there trying to defeat michael*
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Pet level: 3
Newest Ability Learned: Vortex of the soul
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:48 pm

rouge wrote:the hell you are,your not going any where!*i allmosy ell the words as i dive off the top of te waterfal where i had climbed up to after i finished dressing.as i dive straigt at the running spider and the jurk thats with him,i spin kick sending my heal digging into the spiders back with such a force that it sends the spider tumbeling and i land on my knees.i stand holding my long sword,that kahn and i share,tightly in my hands and standing redy to fight.befour the spider and his partner have time to recover from the unexpected atack and power of the atack,i run in with a totally pissed looko n my face and i start slashing at the man with my sword,holding it with the blade pointing up my arm like some one would hold a kuni for hand to hand fighting.*
your arss isnt going any where untill i breake one of your jaws,you sick twisted arrogent arss.!*i say in an angry voice*
(what i ment to say is i jumped off the waterfall befour they had a chance to disapear and that by takeing them by suprise i spin kick my heal into the back of the spider and ..you know the rest.so i made a mistake,so sew me.just deleat it and forget it.)
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:48 pm

*sighs*
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue150/150The New Tentei Base - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:47 pm

(( Oh pffft! >X3 Gene I'm not startin plus I wouldn't ever start with rouge o.o))
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:45 pm

(mugen don't start)

finally it's quiet *gets the stuff I need from the field and starts to grind them*
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:44 pm

((Lmfao you didn't put anything like that o.o;Wink)
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 pm

(well dang,use your comin sence,i said befour they got the chance to run,or some thing like thati said i too kyou by suprise.but what ever.ill change it.forgive me fo not being able to type fast enough.)
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:42 pm

*sighs* well i dont know what to do now
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:41 pm

(yeah they teleported rouge)
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:40 pm

((Rouge you do know I teleported right we weren't running o_o;Wink)
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:39 pm

the hell you are,your not going any where!*i allmosy ell the words as i dive off the top of te waterfal where i had climbed up to after i finished dressing.as i dive straigt at the running spider and the jurk thats with him,i spin kick sending my heal digging into the spiders back with such a force that it sends the spider tumbeling and i land on my knees.i stand holding my long sword,that kahn and i share,tightly in my hands and standing redy to fight.befour the spider and his partner have time to recover from the unexpected atack and power of the atack,i run in with a totally pissed looko n my face and i start slashing at the man with my sword,holding it with the blade pointing up my arm like some one would hold a kuni for hand to hand fighting.*
your arss isnt going any where untill i breake one of your jaws,you sick twisted arrogent arss.!*i say in an angry voice*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:38 pm

*sighs* *yells from the field of herbs* seriously guys if you're going to practice do it away from the herbs! jeez
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum