World with Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Tentei Base

+5
Foxguy
Genesis22
Sakuyami
Brickwall
Hyuso Tyren
9 posters

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Empty Re: The New Tentei Base

Post  Crusoe Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:37 pm

*sits down next to a tree wrapping my hands up* the fire sorta minor burned my finger tips but that vortex severly burned my hands until they are mastered byt he highest degree
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Pet level: 3
Newest Ability Learned: Vortex of the soul
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue150/150The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:33 pm

*He looks up at the spear and flames just as he was washing his face.* This is....awkward......Ace you ready yet?
Ace: Yeah my fur is not that thick....*a large blanket of darkness wraps around their forms and disappears into thin air as the attacks hit the spot where he was splashing the water some.* Seems the kids wish to fight once more?......*He looks down at ace* should we?....I mean they're defenseless.....buuuut...we've just eaten and I'm kinda full....
Ace: Meh I don't care......
Me: Fine We leave......see ya later kids we have to go...* They disappear into the shadows.*
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Pet level: 25
Newest Ability Learned: Shadow web
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:18 pm

*still in the field of herbs* hey! what's with all the noise?!
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Pet level: 2
Newest Ability Learned: earth bending
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200/200The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:09 pm

*is blushing but looks totally and compleetly agravaited and angry*
why the hell cant i finish my own damm fights?! what am i,a sissy little girl who no one thinks could hit hard enough to bend a feather?!this is a load of bull shnit>!*i say in a pissed voice as i dash back into the waterfall and start getting dressed as quick as i can,putting my clothing on over my bathing seut*
im relly starting to regret joining this team,i could have done better on my own,atleast then i could have had a chance of taking one good chunk of skin out of his sorry arss hide.!
*i say from behind the waterfall but loud anough that he can hear it*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Newest Ability Learned: time window
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue200/200The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:58 pm

*pulls the vortex back into my aplm then i center it into my chest then i run towards rouge to see michael is back* New move: Fire manipulation 3: Vortex of the soul *i jump up from the waterfall and my wings take form of now angel wings then i pull my chest in then i push out then it opens creating a vortex of black and red but this time it forms a spear then i throw it at michael* Fire manipulation 2 : Blcak fire vortex! * i push out my right palm creating a Death black vortex that aids my other attack then i transform into my battle clothes igniting my whole body on fire* Fire armor level 3. * i jump back next to rouge* Early bird gets the worm *smiles as i start to place a chipped mask on my face* my favorite mask found in japan. you may know it as a hollow i know it as my best friends helpers * the mask starts to reform around my face and i slowly start to lose control of my surroundings friends and enemies all i know is the one i have to kill*
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue150/150The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:42 pm

oh,so you decided to take a break from your herb picking long enough to take a dip did you,i told you the water was great,relly refreshing,im gla....*i walk out from behind the waterfall after takeing off my cloths and hanging them up to dry and im wearing a black two peace bathing seut and the belt with the small bag straped to it arround my waste.i notice that the one in the water isnt the one i thought it was and befour i relise it i find myself frozen in fear and compleetly un able to escape without being cought first.im still wearing my mask because i never remove it and i slowley reach back behind my back and pull a long dagger out of my bag.the dagger has a tiger on the blade and its long enough to do some real gamage*
w..w..waht the hell are you doing here?back to recieve the beating i was about to give you.
*loks serious but is shakeing slightly*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:20 pm

*He and Ace appear to be walking towards a lake both dripping wet in blood Michaels face only covered in blood from his mouth and down. He appears to be smirking and Ace clicking his two giant fangs together.*
Me: They were kinda...salty.....
Ace: The saltier the better!....time to wash off though....*They jump into the lake turning the water red from the blood.*
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue100/100The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:36 am

*hearing the screams but sencing that its to late to do any thing i simply ignore it and continue swimming threw the beautiful glows of the moon beems on the lake.injoying a midnight swim all alone*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:34 am

*Mike and ace starts to say goodbye to their family, Ace then hops off of the web inside of the large cavern landing on the ceiling he starts to crawl at a fast pace towards the entrance Mike appearing to be sticking to his back. In deep concentration mike sighs with his arms folded, as they reach the entrance of the cave a small spider falls on mikes head who seems to be Ace's little cousin who bites Michael as a form of saying goodbye and hops off.*
Me: Ace we need to train I want to try something......
Ace: fine but after that we need to go get some food...I'm starving.....
*They go deeper into the forest, before Michael falls from Ace's back to the ground then smirks up at the full moon above them acting as a good light source Mike stomps his own shadow made by the moon and seconds later it stretches out wiidely taking the form of a spider web. It pushes past Ace's shadow and Ace then starts to growl.

Ace: This had better be your new move...because I can't move....
Me: It is.....I shall call it.... the shadow web *He starts to walk forward towards Ace, and ace does the same snapping his fingers Michael makes his move subside.* I smell a camp nearby they're probably most likely adults ace....still want to eat?....
Ace: I don't care I'm hungry!!
* Fives minutes later loud screams are heard, throughout the forest.*
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:08 am

(sorry to say it but i wont be here for christmas.the librarry is closed from the 24th to the 26th so i wont be back untill the 27th.i dont have a home computer or id log on.so ill see you guys then and i hope you have a merry christmas)

*i take a short breake from my training and start swimming arround for a little while.i float on my back with my eyes closed and relax as the water moves me where ever it wants to.i then stand and swim in one place as i say*
umm,i know we dont relly know each other but,could you do me a favor and tell the leeder that kahn and i will be gone for three days,tomorrow i..we...have to go viset a few old friends.its a tradition in our family to viset loved ones.will you,or would you,mind telling him for me.i must go some time tonight,arround 9:00 pm if were going to make it.
*looks a little upset but hides it as i swim*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuso Tyren Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:51 am

(I gotta think of a strategy for the next battle and wat the outcome will be so have fun till i come up with it...oh and the 25th will also be the christmas, or anyother holiday that you celebrate, day in the rp...so i will try to get on but i will be at my dad's house so...slow comp...and my lil sis hogs...meh)
Hyuso Tyren
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Pet level: 100
Newest Ability Learned: Fusing with Tentei to become the God of all
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)

https://worldwithchaos.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:48 pm

*gets to the lake where rouge is training at to pick the herbs* the herbs are really tall this season
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:23 pm

*gets up from my bed and looks at Cresheka who is snoozing next to my bed* Lucky this room is so big and tall. *Cresheka grunts then i go to my closet and i find my egyptian sword then i put it back* where is it... * i look in my drawer and i find my picture of my family with my brother included too then i run outside and i create a volcanoe and it spurts out a golden chain with supernatural abilities* For you brother *tears fall from my face as i fly back to my room and i set it next to the picture* i will go train *i walk outside and i begin to channel my feelings for what just happened into my palm then i hit a dummy successfully destroying it completely in a giant Black vortex of fire* New move learned : Black fire vortex
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:59 pm

uh, thanks *thinking to myself* I guess thats where she just came from, *goes to the lake*
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:50 pm

oh,befour i just disapear into the shadows,i noticed you are collecting herbs.i can smell them,any way,theres tones of them growing over by the lake and waterfall,its a medical experts dream stash.i just thought id let you know.
*smiles and disapears into the shadows and returns to the lake and starts training ageain.kicking down old dead tree trunks,and punching trees and rocks,ad resting from time to time in the waterfall*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:45 pm

uh, ok
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:22 pm

*He and ace appear to be sleeping on a gigantic spider web surrounded by millions of other spiders big and small.*
Me: Ace it's nice your other family let us crash for the night......
Ace: Meh they annoy me specially my uncle this guy just can't stop with the fat jokes
Me: Hahahahaha!:
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  DillButt64 Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:05 pm

well i missed the 1st real fight...whatever not like i can control most of my powers *starts swing my axe at trees and such*

DillButt64

Character sheet
Pet level: 1
Newest Ability Learned:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuso Tyren Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:43 pm

Hmmm...it seems like we should ready the invasion...*starts to set up a map and plan out whats going to happen*
Hyuso Tyren
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Pet level: 100
Newest Ability Learned: Fusing with Tentei to become the God of all
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999The New Tentei Base - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)

https://worldwithchaos.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:30 pm

i was training over there by the lake and waterfall,its a few yards away from the hq,witch gives me peace and quiet pluss room,but its not to far so if theres trouble ill know about it.i didnt mean to allmost killyou..sorry.im just a little edgy after that last atack....sorry.*bows ageain and is still soaking wet from head to toe.i shivver slightly when a small wind blows and ten say*oh shnit..i forgot my jacket back at the lake...i better go get it.its got some pretty important things in it.umm,sorry ageain,please forgive me,ill leave you alone now.i know you dont relly like me or any of the others,ill not bother you ageain now that i know its you and not that other spider loving freak.*bows ageain and turns to run back to the lake after pulling the kuni from the tree even tho it was stuck so tight i dont even think kahn could have pulled it out*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:24 pm

holy! it's ok *looks around* wher'd you come from anyway
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:11 pm

*as i medatate i hear some one or some thing walking arround in the woods between me and the hq.i calmley but quickly grab a kuni shaped blade from a water proof leather pack arround my waste and as the thing or person gets closer i stand and in one swift motion i toss the kuni blade straight at the things head and allmost dont manage to miss it by an inch as it jabs into a tree behind the thing and then i relise i threw the kuni at one of my own team members.i dive into the lake ad swim to the shore then run to the area i threw the jkuni and find that i allmost hit gen and took off a small amount of hair right beside his face*
oh my gosh..im so sorry,so verry verry sorry.i didnt relise it was you.im terraboly sorry.*bows a few times and blushes a little*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:47 pm

*waiting for something to happen* well i'm officially board, never got a chance to look around so, I guess i'll do that
Shiro:i'll be here then
cool, I'll go see If I can find some herbs around here, I'm running low on medical supplies *goes to look around*
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:13 pm

DillButt64 wrote:(some one please fill me in x_x)

(mugen and his spider atacked and the all powerfull god leeder him self,stoped him and chaised him off sending a giant female black widow after them and now were all pretty much chilling and hanging around the hq,accept for me,and wateing for the leeders next order.)
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  DillButt64 Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:09 pm

(some one please fill me in x_x)

DillButt64

Character sheet
Pet level: 1
Newest Ability Learned:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum