World with Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Tentei Base

+5
Foxguy
Genesis22
Sakuyami
Brickwall
Hyuso Tyren
9 posters

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Go down

The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Empty Re: The New Tentei Base

Post  rouge Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:25 pm

*continues to train in the woods a few yards away from the hq and as i do so my nucles and feet bleed untill i have no choice but to stop.i walkover to the waterfall and sit on my knees on a rock under it,letting the cool calming water massage my tired sore muscles as i rest and relax.closeing my eyes and focasing on training my sences to hear and smell all around me and feel the movements along the ground and in the wind.kahn smiles and mentally asks me a question.*
hakn:why do you allways do this sister.why torture yourself so,the bleeding nucles and feet.what does this acomplish?
*i reply*
would you rather me take my anger and frustration out on you my brother?this is a better way to train ad releace stress at the same time.
kahn:but why not train with the others,im shure theres alot they can teach you?
the others are far to skilld to bother teaching me,you saw me in that fight back there,cowering behind a wall of flames,makeing them protect me...im a warrier,a dragon diger worrier,i should fear nothing,i should not have to hide behind some one elce and let them fight my battles...im week,to week,and whats worce ididnt even have the strength to pound that smug arss into the ground for mocking me.....kahn this was a bad idea,you know i have no powers.you stay and help the others,ill return to te hiden village where i b.....where i have lived for all these years...i dont rightfully belong with any one.your mother took pity on me and all she asked was that i grow strong and protect the family and the clan as i grow older....now i find i cant even protect myself....
kahn:but sister you know that n...
*i interrupt*
kahn just please,i dont want to talk any more....just,leave me alone.
*after hearing this kahn bows and flys back to the hq and starts training with his bow and arrows,leaveing me to train and rest alone.*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Pet level: 2
Newest Ability Learned: time window
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue200/200The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

http://www.myspace.com/lonerouge

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:40 pm

*lays down in my bed wondering how my parents are coping with this* my parents are supposed to explore fiji today but i guess now they hve to next week * i put my two longswords away them my clothes turns to armor and a spear appears on my back*
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Pet level: 3
Newest Ability Learned: Vortex of the soul
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue150/150The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuso Tyren Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:25 pm

Heh...so tentei did they like your present you sent them?*tentei smiles because it was he who sent the giant female black widow*Now...it seems like this battle inspired them a little more...now we must get their attentino since we are attacking the fronts in 4 days...
Hyuso Tyren
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Pet level: 100
Newest Ability Learned: Fusing with Tentei to become the God of all
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)

https://worldwithchaos.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:15 pm

*Michael laughs into the air as he appears to be on the highest peek of a mountain sitting on top of ace.* I guess they really are kids after all huh ace?....*He looks down and Ace seems to be looking down at something shaking.*....What is it boy?
Ace: I-I-I-I-I-it's her......*Mike looks down the mountain side and sees a gigantic 20 Ft female black widow climbing up towards them at a fast pace.* aaaaaaaah!!!....Ace jump!!
Ace: Man are you crazy!?...wait yes you are....ah forget it!! *He jumps off the other side and they both scream.*
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Pet level: 25
Newest Ability Learned: Shadow web
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:47 pm

*smiles* michael..youre lucky i wasnt angry or aggravated in any way possible. by the way Cresheka..its a guy. *Cresheka walks next to me* Cresheka: Michael young assassin you will face Crusoe's Devastating anger for have delaying his parents flight. also Ace you will not survive the next fight. with the flames of hell and the gifts of the heavens on our side you will perish *i pick up the Cliché card.* Joker..he just saw the dark knight. dude that was so cliché. *the card burns in my palm* Till next time michael. since i wasnt given a chance to fight back *i sigh then turn around then dissapear in a giant eruption of flames*
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue150/150The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:06 pm

*glares at the spiders master with a slight hint of disgust in my eyes mixed with a verry small ounce of fear and anger.i stand throwing the last small peace of webbing off my shoulder and walking back to kahns side.as he leaves i sigh an anoyed and slightly upset sigh ad i toss the cup in my hand to the ground.kahn and i boath walk off away from the others headed into the forest a few miles west to train close to a small lake and water fall that eventually runs into the oceain thats not verry far off.as i reach the lake kahn returns to his ellaphant sised white tiger with striped dragon wings and he lays in the cool water and i start training ageain.this time alone and useing trees and rocks as punching and kickig bags.i dont stop training untill my nucles and feet are bloody and my muscles are akeing from over working them.*
that damm freek,if he could fight hand to hand with no damm tricks backing him up.id bash his ugly face in.!*i say in a slightly pissed off voice as i slam my fist into an old rottin tree stump and i breake it in half*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue200/200The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuso Tyren Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:34 am

(XD did u just watch batman??????)

*turns to the people*Well...yall did better than expected...yall deserve a good rest...*i take a glass and sudenly everyone else has one and its full of wine*A toast...

(Everyone went up a lvl that fought)
Hyuso Tyren
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue9999999/9999999The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999/9999999)

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:28 am

*He simply smirks.* Yeah yeah whatever mister god of the pansies it's not my fault you're worthless little friends are weak....they couldn't even handle my weapon and my pets lesser attacks imagine if I could use my powers....tch pathetic.....but meh...I know when I'm not wanted it breaks my heart though I loved your company...I guess I'll be seeing you kiddies again...maybe we could do lunch together *He licks his lips looking at rouge.*...Alas I'll have to take my leave * He and his spider Ace disappear but before he does he throws down a card.....with a joker on it.*
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:
The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue100/100The New Tentei Base - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuso Tyren Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:21 am

Enough...*me and Tentei turn intop our god forms and release a few HUGE bursts of pure light energy that destroy all the shadow spiders, knock back micheal and his pet, free everyone, and heal all of my comrades and i return to my regular form and look at him*Be gone with you now...you are lucky that I have spaired you...dont come back unless you think you can get past me succesfully...plus get past all of these people afterwards...including the other gods...so leave...*my eyes change all different colors of the elements really fast*
Hyuso Tyren
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:48 am

*The flames from the tiger hits causing a mighty explosion but when the smoke clears it appears Michael is just dusting his charred cloths off with his gauntlet covered hands.He then sighs as he taps his foot on the ground multiple times using morse code to communicate with his pet he listens faintly and appears to hear what he was looking for and smirks tapping the ground twice then dragging it this appears to call his spider out from under the now seemingly "weaker" and "softer" ground he looks towards them before flipping onto his spider. Taking action immediately out of nowhere balls off webbing shoot out from under the ground in front of Crusoe and appears to engulf his entire face leaving him Blind,and Deaf with no air for his breathing then without warning A spider exactly like Ace but covered in a shadowy aura bursts forth from the ground behind Cresheka that bites into her hind leg injecting it's deadly poison into her another one breaks free from beside Crusoe this time much smaller this however instead of biting it latches onto him giving off a screech before exploding moments later. While all this is taking place Michael and Ace jump into action Ace spits several balls of shadow webbing towards kahn at high speeds but instead of giving him enough time to act Mike appears behind his opponent with a sick grin Black flames appear to be shooting out of the elbow of his right gauntlet making it look like a jet booster appearing to make the punch that much stronger and quicker not giving the tiger time to react Michael hits him in the upper back severely bruising his left Trapezius muscle thus stopping all the movement of that shoulder the power generated by that punch though also causes him to fly forward towards the balls of webbing one hitting his right hand covering his claws completely and one hits his left ankle. not forgetting the girl he disappears again this time appearing down back on the ground with Ace nowhere to be seen and just as she realizes this she feels webbing lock around her frame thereby restricting her of movement Ace with the line of webbing coming from his mouth starts to draw it back causng her to be flung towards him at an average speed.*
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuyami Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:21 pm

*Tsuki jumps into air taking flight but stays right there flying above them.She slams her fist together and diamonds gather around her fists forming gauntlets.*..Hmph..
Sakuyami
Sakuyami

Character sheet
Newest Ability Learned: She furthered her ability to move through trees to things made from the littlest bit of earth!
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:00 pm

*sighs then i turn to Cresheka* time? Cresheka: No not yet young one. i beleive they will be able to do this until michael gets aggravated enough that we must step in. Me: fine for now ill do this.* moves hands around my body like as if i was dusting something off of me then outta no where my body erupts into flames and my swords ignite making them into two 5 foot long swords* Cresheka when its time then i will use it*Cresheka nods*
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:43 pm

*as the atack starts to happen the shadow manipulator fails to notice my partners eyes glowing a bright white color as he uses his power over time to look into the futer to see just what the enamys next move will be.he quickly grabs me and we boath disapear into a time portal.re apearing behind the enamy and my partner rowars a loud tiger rowar as he swings his sword into the anamy,hitting him with the flat side of his sword,and setting him on fire then he throws me staright at him and i spin kick him into the ground and my partner catches me as i continue to fly threw the air.he jumps threw a time portal ageain and apears in frunt of me,catching me and flying into the air,then sending a lardge burst of fire down at the enamys head from his mouth*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:22 pm

*As she and her friend start to run towards him his mouth contorts into a sick grin as he punches down on the ground allowing a wave of shadows to burst forth from his fist the wave appears to wash over them and it appears nothing happened but a couple seconds later medium football sized spiders start to grow on their bodies from seemingly nowhere. They all start to bite down on their enemies and Michael cracks up before speeding off towards them.*
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:11 pm

*the heat from the flames snaps me out of my temporarry terror and i notice every one treating me like a child and i get slightly pisssed*WOULD YOU GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY,HOW AM I SAPOSTO KICK ARSS WHEN IM SURROUNDED ON ALL SIDES?!*i say in a slightly angry voice.i then back flip out of the flames and kahn allows me to escape and the flames dont bother me sence my clothing is flame proof.i then run to the frunt line,kahn at my side and keeping up.i toss him his sword and i take out a few long daggers from the inside of my cloake like jacket and togeather we rush straight at the spiders partner.kahn ignites his sword and my two daggers and we get redy to atack*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:09 am

*transforms into my battle clothes and holds out my two longswords and i begin to charge up my elemental Fire power into my arms and swords* Michael is going down *redies self next to rouge and my dragon Cresheka flies in mext to her and kahn gets around rouge on the only space left* Now traingle formation! *me and Cresheka shoot up fire pillars around us as kahn fast forwards time to make them into tornadoes* Now guys close in on rouge *we huddle around rouge trying our hardest to keep michael away*
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuso Tyren Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:52 pm

*i close my eyes and follow the spider creature and i get anyone that it goes for and push them out of the way before it can kill them*
Hyuso Tyren
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakuyami Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:57 pm

You heard Hyuso..We have to get going Tsuki...*Dinishia climbs onto Tsuki's back and tsuki takes off as she did so going way faster than usually.*I didn't know you were this fast!!
Tsuki: You never ask me to go fast!*As they approach the others Tsuki stops landing near rouge.*

Last edited by Sakuyami on Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sakuyami
Sakuyami

Character sheet
Newest Ability Learned: She furthered her ability to move through trees to things made from the littlest bit of earth!
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Michael Fri Dec 19, 2008 3:05 pm

*He sighs looking at them all then back down at hi pet who in return looks at him with his 6 eyes.* It Appears we have an arachnophobic on our hands...*Looks at rouge.*
Ace: Do we?.....I love those...every time I go for the killer blow they always scream...I mean if I was so disgusting would I have a couple thousand babies at the moment?
Me: Ace.....that was by ONE! girl....plus we all know how many eggs are in one single sack.....and she didn't even like you after you guys...yeah...she even tried to kill you!!
Ace: Shut up.....
Me: Meh well we have a problem I can't use my shadow powers.....*He says looking at them as his crimson gauntlets,graves, and mask glow slightly.* I got it....I'll just use the powers stored in these bad boys....anyway....lets quit talking.....Ace you know the drill!! *He stomps the ground twice but ace just looks at him like he's crazy*
Ace: But we aren't attacking children for food......
Me: Oh yeah well...*He stomps the ground three times.*
Ace: Ooooooh the girl I got ya I got ya!..*Ace burrows under ground and Mike starts to hops up and down.* Who's first?....
Michael
Michael

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:22 pm

shiro:don't you care about them
no
shiro:but they might be in trouble
don't care
shiro:oh, come on you have to care about those guys in some way
not a bit
shiro:well I'm going to help
what!?
shiro:you can't change my mind
you...*sigh* okay, just don't get hurt
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Newest Ability Learned: earth bending
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Hyuso Tyren Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:42 pm

*i take out my swords incase something goes wrong*I dont know...but ill give you a better chance by helping u fight against his shadow powers since i placed a light on him which cancels his shadow powers...
Hyuso Tyren
Hyuso Tyren
Admin

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Genesis22 Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:29 pm

shiro: Sakito aren't you supposed to be at the meeting
no
shiro:why not
because I don't want to be there
Genesis22
Genesis22

Character sheet
Newest Ability Learned: earth bending
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:06 pm

*backflips holding my long spear in my hand then i land next to hyuso* when will he attack?
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  rouge Thu Dec 18, 2008 2:02 pm

*after being called to meet with the leeder kahn sits my on his shoulders and we arrive by a time portal and i say*well,were here,is it time to go to work?
*i then notice the extremely lardge spider and scream a scream so loud a few rocks fal from a cliff on a mountian a few miles away.ii fall off kahns shoulder and land on my back,then i back away and stand with my back ageanst a tree and hold my sword in my hand redy to atack if needed*
rouge
rouge

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusoe Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:57 pm

*sighs again* ,master you are apparently the god here. you can own him easy.
Crusoe
Crusoe

Character sheet
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum